01/06/10

Love Story

I'm a lover boy
Because a forbidden lover,make my love flies to lost heaven
Now i'm the coolest driver's high and ready steady go to go to Seventh Heaven
I want to see my pretty girl,her named is Ophelia
I give a flower to her
I asked her condition,and she said she is feeling fine
this is a brilliant years for me

Today when butterfly sleep, I go to 4th Avenue Cafe to meet her
I'm coming closer and she showed her blurry eyes.
I asked why she crying,she say the cradle that remind her about her father is broken
I give a spirit dreams inside to make she bravery to face the fact

Next day,i see she want to dive to blue
I asked her to get out from the shell,she agree to me

But she want to killing me
I avoid that, i asked why she do this
She said because i've kill her father,but i don't do that

December,after bring she to the graveyard,me and ophelia go to churc
we pray,,I wish christmas come soon. Hurry x'mas
I'm not patient againt to waiting for christmas

1 komentar:

Shannaz Natassa mengatakan...

lumayan lumayan, ahahahhaa