14/01/13

Broken Piece

The rain falls
it's just the same when you leave me
and never look at me again

The wind blows
I can't stand still when you're not around
I'm weak without you

Just like a shoes
I can't walk by myself
I need you to walk with me

If could turn back the flow of time
I'll go to the day when we still together

The sun shines
but, it's still dark inside my heart
without you, I can't find a way

even it hurts, and the pain still remains
I can't forget you, but I can't forgive you
But, I still miss you, I still miss you

Just like a water and an oil
we'll never be together, never

I'll go to find someone, not like you
because if she's like you, I don't think I can love her
as I love you

Tidak ada komentar: